I am writing to you with just under a MONTH until our wedding day! It feels like we just got engaged, but I guess time flies when you’re having fun.
Speaking of fun, I recently had my bachelorette party here in Chicago. I wanted to share some of the weekend and put together a little Chicago Bachelorette Guide!
A Bit About My Bachelorette:
[Tanks by Strive To Be]
We stayed at the Loews Hotel, which is one of Chicago’s newer hotels with an AMAZING rooftop. Friday was our “fancy” night so we enjoyed dinner at Sienna Tavern, followed by a night of dancing at Studio Paris!
On Saturday, we ate brunch at Hampton Social–a cute, nautical spot that literally makes you feel like you’re on the East Coast. It was the perfect pregame for our day on the lake! We rented a boat and set sail for the “playpen”, where all the other boats link up for a massive day party filled with sun, music & a steady stream of rosé .
Nothing says summer in the city like being on a boat in the playpen with skyline views. It was an amazing experience to share with my closest friends!
After spending all day in the sun, we had a massive pizza party in our room at the hotel (Lou Malnati’s is my absolute fav Chicago style pizza) . It felt like a giant sleepover w/ ALL of my besties and I couldn’t have asked for a better way to end a perfect weekend.
If you’re planning a bachelorette or girl’s getaway in Chicago, here are my suggestions for making the most of your weekend:
Where To Eat:
- Hampton Social (pictured above)
- 3 Arts Club Cafe in Restoration Hardware
- Snag a coffee at Intelligentsia & donuts from Doughnut Vault
- Federales for tacos
- Rooftop cocktails at The J Parker or London House
- Snag a rosé snow cone at Expat on Green
- The Allis (at Soho House)
- The Aviary for swanky libations
Where To Play
- Rent a boat and party on the lake. I highly recommend COAST Chicago & Captain Niko!
- At night some of my favorite clubs are: Studio Paris, Prysm (a new hot spot) & Undergrond for late night.
- Walk along the Lake Front trail or take a SoulCycle class for exercise
- Indulge in a spa day Cowshed
- Get braids, blowouts & manis at GLOWOUT
- Shop the Magnificient Mile
Where To Stay
- Loews Hotel
- Hotel Lincoln
- The Thompson
- London House
Are you planning a bachelorette or girls weekend in Chicago? Feel free to leave me a comment with any questions or share your ideas!