My wedding diet/meal plan is officially here!
Putting it all down on paper took longer than expected because I decided to add in some recipes, as well as a grocery list to make your lives easier.
A few things you should know:
- One of my best friends, Lauren Chaves, is a Registered Dietitian and helped develop my meal plan before the wedding. Lucky me and now lucky YOU! 🙂
- This plan is very simple yet SUPER effective! You won’t find recipes that require hundreds of different ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- It’s not just for brides–anyone can follow this clean, simple & effective plan.
- The plan is very protein heavy and I actually felt like I was eating more than ever, yet the weight kept falling off. So stay the course and don’t skip a meal or snack.
- While shredding for the wedding, I also cut out ALL alcohol and dairy 2 months before the big day.
I want to mention that this is what worked for ME and it’s important to remember that everyone is different. In addition to changing up my diet, I also worked out religiously (about 4-5 times per week). Remember it’s 80% diet and 20% exercise.
This plan is kind of intense, so I would recommend starting the plan starting it a few months before your wedding or a special event.
Which brings me to another exciting announcement! Lauren has been helping me stay on track post wedding with a lifestyle program that’s a little more lax. I never felt better in my life following my wedding and I don’t plan on reverting back to my old ways and losing all of my hard work.
If there’s interest in an “everyday” plan, we will get the ball rolling AND also include modifications for our vegetarian friends.
Enter your email to Download the plan:
*Download link will be emailed within 24 hours (usually much sooner). Please be sure to confirm your subscription.
Don’t forget to tag your post #BABESKILLSBOD & let us know what you think!